Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Card Making Class

So I signed up for a card making class at Archiver's for today. It was going to be a low key Sunday and I thought this would be a fun thing to do for a couple hours... I get to the store and they have canceled the class but didn't update my phone number so they couldn't get a hold of me to let me know...the store is about 15 miles away (not a lot but in the city a good 25 minute drive) While I am shopping around (since I'm there already) the clerk comes over and says that 2 other people have showed up for the class so they are going to have it anyways. So lesson learned...bring friends with you! Here's a sample of some of what I did though, it wasn't exactly what I thought it would be but the end result was decent. (4 of the 8 cards)


Thank you Card

Happy Puppy Card

Congratulations Card



Hello Card


0 comments: