Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pages and Pages

So I am finally getting a chance to post a few photos of my pages from scrapweekend. I was able to get 13 done in total. Thanks girls it was so much fun. Looking forward to our next one.

This time I focused on getting some of Chimmy's photos scrapped since I have a million pages for Burt.



Then of course I had to do a page of my sweet little Sydney...and yes Jessica has admitted that I have now scrapped more pages of Sydney then her...and yes I have only done this one :-)



But...(drum roll please) my all time favorite pages from the weekend were my pages I did for my trip to see my good friend Sally in TX. We took a day trip to White Sands, New Mexico - which was gorgeous and we had a great time. I cut out a million little butterflies and attached them only by their body so I could lift their wings making the whole lay fly. The picture doesn't do it justice, but it is definitely one of my favs.


I'm off to work on my knitting project. I'll have pics of my progress on that this weekend.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sydney and I like your page a lot! I swear, one of these days I will scrapbook her existence- but at least you have her started. :-D