Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sew Cool

I am not by any means a seamstress, so I am not sure why I ordered 2 "do it yourself" kits to make a couple more fancy camera strap covers for myself. I figured at the very least I could ask Jeff to show my how to use the sewing machine (yes he knows it better then I do) and if I had to I could enlist Jessica who is a pretty skilled sewer. I took all the bits and pieces from the kit and followed the directions. Mine wasn't quite perfect, but pretty good I know the couple adjustments I need to make so the next one is perfect. I have some extra fabric I didn't know what to do with so now I can whip up a few of these so my neck is comfy and my camera is styling.




It was tricky taking a picture of the strap while on the camera so the photo isn't the best...but you get the jist of it. Cute huh?




0 comments: