Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sending some Crafty Love

Jeff and I don't typically celebrate Valentine's Day, but since I have some cute little babies that I am Auntie to I thought I would send a little love their way. They all got a version of this card, each with a sweet pea on the inside that I made with my trusty Cricut and customized for the boy and the girls. They each got a little present with their cards.


Little miss Sydney got some headbands for her hair and I had to amp up a few of them so I found this great "sherbert" fabric at Joann's and made some lollipop flowers and sewed them onto the bands.

I am thinking of all kinds ways to use the BIG stack of fabric I still have for my scrapbooking pages.

Speaking of scrapbooking...t-minus 13 days til our next scrap weekend in Saginaw! There will be a small group this time, about 1/2 our normal crew but it should still be quite a bit of fun. So I will be getting photos and paper ready so I can really get something accomplished.

Keep on being creative!

0 comments: