Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Scrapbooking

This Sunday was spent resting from my birthday celebrations (thanks all!) Last Sunday though, I had a chance to spend a little bit of time with my sweet sis-in-law Crystal and get some scrapbooking done. I purposely brought some old photos that I had been putting off to the side and finally got them put to paper and they turned out great.

First Up - Kickball photos from our 2008 team.
I used the index photos to get a couple more on the page and I used the red circles that looked a lot like a kickball to add some fun facts about our team.


Next Up a photo of Jeff and I at his sisters wedding circa 2005.


I added felt hearts and used a black pen to make it look like I stitched the title on the page.

Then there were these adorable photos of Burt right after we brought him. Once day I found him snuggled into the corner of the couch and he still stretches out now just like he did then.



Lastly I had this picture my cousin took at one of our family reunion a few years back. She had us dress up in old clothes and took the photo in sepia. I used some monochromatic papers and gold ink to keep the look going.




To another creative week!

0 comments: