Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

What I Want 3.0

This past weekend Jenny hosted our 3rd annual "What I Want" party. In hopes of getting my goal board done that night I dug through my scrap stash the night before to see what I could find that would fit for what is going to be an awesome year! And low and behold I stumbled across my "Lucky Me" paper - how fitting. So with the help of my Cricut I cut a bunch of stuff out to use on my board and packed it up for the party. Jenny of course served her yummy punch and sausage cups mmmmm! And I was able to knock my board out. Here's how it ended up. I am especially excited about the space I made for things I am grateful for that I can add throughout the year (your bottom right).

And hopefully I will see some of you girls before next year!

0 comments: